Level-up your skincare routine! Used in beauty rituals for thousands of years, Gua Sha’s have many benefits for your skin.
- tones & firms the skin
- reduces dark circles and puffiness under eyes
- increases blood flow
- assists in detoxification
- reduces puffiness & inflammation
- brings a natural glow to your complexion
- tightens the skin and improves elasticity
- softens the skin
- promotes lymphatic drainage
Using your Gua Sha:
Apply your favourite Summer Salt serum or moisturiser, then use light pressure to massage the Gua Sha across your face and neck. Ensure each area is passed over 4-5 times. We recommend using 2 to 3 times a week.
To clean your Gua Sha, simply use a gentle soap with warm water and dry thoroughly. This is a delicate beauty tool made from natural stone, so please handle carefully and store in our special gift box for prolonged use.
We recommend keeping your Gua Sha in the fridge to keep it super-cold—this is the ultimate trick for maximum de-puffing in the morning.